Hey guys! Today is a quick post, but a goodie…I promise! Lately, I’ve become obsessed with podcast. I know that they’ve been around for a while, but never bothered to actually look into them. I’ve found a few here and there that I enjoy, but recently discovered a podcast that is seriously the best.
It’s called Risen Motherhood and is hosted by two sisters-in-law, Emily and Laura. The entire podcast is focused on discussing different aspects of motherhood and how we can apply the gospel in our daily mothering. Here’s my list of why The Risen Motherhood Podcast is the Ultimate Podcast for Busy and Tired Mamas….
- It’s incredibly encouraging and thought-provoking.
- It’s also only 15-20 minutes long, which means us busy mamas will actually ave time for it! And that our brains won’t melt from overload either! Win-win!
- One of the things I love about Risen Motherhood, is that it feels like you’re having a conversation with a really awesome friend….it’s completely nonjudgmental or guilt tripping.
- They post additional resources and thoughts on their website, so if you want to find out more information, you can. Without having to spend hours on google or Pinterest.
- It helps mamas fight burn out. Sometimes, we as mamas just get tired….physically, emotionally, spiritually…you name it and we’ve probably all felt it at one time or another. I’ve discovered that listening to an episode of this podcast can often give me a much needed pick me up when I am struggling with burn out. This is ultimately the reason why I think this is the ultimate podcast for mamas. It can truly lift you up if you’re feeling down and remind you that God is there to help. And that you’re probably doing better than you think you are.
Currently, there are nine episodes with more on the way every other week. They’re busy mamas after all, so bi-weekly is as often as they upload new episodes to the podcast. You can find their podcasts HERE on iTunes or on their new website Risen Motherhood. I dare you to not listen to several in a day…it’s so hard not to do. I’d love to hear your thoughts about the Risen Motherhood podcast, as well as other mama podcasts that you love. Share in the comments below, so we can all be in the know!